Sunday, July 28, 2013

Proof of exicitement

Just had to share a little 'moment' with Pey yesterday...
He was all of a sudden quiet at the table and then blurted out, "I'm just thinking of going to Kazakhstan to see my little brother!" :-) He had such a far away, dreamy  look in his eyes, and I just had to think to myself.. if he only knew what all this 'little brother' was going to mean to him he might not be so anxious to go see him! LOL I'm afraid we will have some rough days at the first with him being so used to being King of his castle and then having to share the attention etc., but we will all find a way to work through it I'm sure!
It was just a precious moment I chalked up in my 'special memory' place! :-) I LOVE YOU PEYTON JON!!! Thanks for bringing so much joy to our lives!! love you "mostest" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment